Being a Christian means a lot more than just going to church every Sunday.
It means you apply it in every aspect of your life, including dating and relationships.
When starting off at college, it’s hard enough to find the right group of friends to hang out with, but finding someone to date in college?
And keeping up with your studies?
Talk about being stressed out!
Dating and college life shouldn’t have to be a burden.
Dating should be fun! You should have fun meeting new people and getting to know them.
Meeting a Christian guy in college should be fun!
Yes, you should get the occasional butterflies, but it shouldn’t be so stressful to find a Christian boyfriend in college.
Don’t worry, girls. I have your back. If you’re heading off to college, I’m here to take the burden off your shoulders, so that you can worry more about what to wear on dates, and less about how to get those dates.
You’re probably wondering, “Okay, where do I find a Christian boyfriend?”
It’s easy. I’ve done all the work for you.
No stress, no worries.
Here’s are the easiest ways to find a single Christian man in college:
9 Tips for Locating a Christian Cuties
Okay, okay. I’ve hyped you guys about how easy it is to find a Christian boyfriend and I didn’t lie.
It’s super easy as long as you know where to look.
If you were hoping to meet a Christina boyfriend through classes, but classes are super long and boring.
You might not even get a chance to converse with anyone aside from group projects.
Don’t get stressed out! I did all of your homework for you.
Well, at least this one.
The rest of your homework you’ll have to do on your own.
Check out the list for the best places to find a Christian boyfriend while in college.
We have compiled a list of the best tips for locating a single, college-bound Christian guy:
- Don’t be afraid to try out the clubs at your college.
Becoming a member of a religious club or study group will connect you to students with the same mindset.
- Attend school events.
The more people you meet, the better your chances. Expand your horizons by attending school events, and starting a conversation with a stranger or two.
- Attend a religious school.
Finding a Christian boyfriend will be a lot easier for you if you enroll in a Christian college.
- Try out dating apps!
On dating apps you’re able to specify what you believe in, and you can even use filters to narrow down your choices to all of the single Christians.
- Simply go out with friends.
Just because you are studying doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. Try having a girl’s night, and see who you run into!
- Volunteer at church, or for a Christian company.
Volunteering might just be one of the best ways to meet like-minded people. When you volunteer, you meet others who have the same passions and interests.
- Make the first move!
Many guys think when girls make the first move it’s very bold, and very attractive.
- Try out a public/activity class.
If you enjoy hobbies such as painting or cooking, there’s probably a class out there where you can meet other people who enjoy the same hobbies as you.
- Try out Christian-specific dating websites/apps.
When Christianity is your thing, you want it to be their thing too.
8 Best Dating Apps for Christian Singles
So, maybe going out isn’t your thing.
Or maybe you’re shaking your head thinking, “Why is Christian dating so hard?”
Close your eyes and let’s take a few deep breaths together.
There’s other things you can do to find a Christian single guy.
There’s out there, I promise. If going out isn’t your thing, try your hand at all the dating apps.
Lots of them are Christian-oriented!
Here’s some of the top dating apps and websites you can peruse to find a Christian boyfriend:
- Bumble – You’ve probably heard of Bumble if you have a phone. Bumble is a great app because you can specifically search for Christians using the filters.
- Christian Mingle – Arguably one of the most popular Christian dating apps. Here there’s plenty of single Christians awaiting a relationship.
- Hinge – Hinge has gained popularity in the last few years. On Hinge, you can see on every profile what they identify with as their religion.
- eHarmony – Although not specifically Christian oriented, you should have no problem finding love as apparently most users identify as Christian.
- Crosspaths – Don’t be turned off by the older interface, this dating app has been around for a minute, and with good reason.
- Upward – A bit newer to the Christian dating scene, Upward provides a safe place to find your Christian cutie. No nudity, hate speech, or anything else offensive is allowed.
- Christian Cupid – As popular as eHarmony and Christian Mingle, on this app you can search for a relationship, or even friendship. The best relationships usually start off as friends.
- Christian Connection – One of the only apps that truly promotes getting together offline as they often host events like local meetups and events.
It’s upsetting when you feel you can’t find a Christian boyfriend.
You may feel very discouraged when you meet someone who seems perfect, but then you find out they aren’t Christian.
Perhaps you come across this dilemma: why should you be dating someone with no college education?
Or maybe you find someone who seems to fit the bill, and they are religious, but instead of being Christian they end up being Jewish or Catholic – another headache, another complication.
If you’re beginning to think dating is more stressful than college life itself, it’s totally understandable.
I thought the same thing.
I’ve even given up on dating multiple times, all while watching people close to me constantly be in relationships.
I couldn’t understand what I was doing wrong!
It wasn’t as if I wasn’t trying.
I was actually trying pretty hard, while my friends seemed to not have to do much to find someone.
My aunt and my best friend always seemed to have no problem with finding a Christian boyfriend, I mean guys were practically falling at their feet.
It seemed like too much work to date, and as if I was never going to find anyone.
That was it.
I was over it!
I concluded love was a scam.
Then a thought occurred to me.
Let’s take a moment to think about how many people are on this planet.
There are easily about 8 billion people on this planet, and that number will only keep growing (which is another issue for another time).
A good chunk of them are Christian, as being Christian is one of the most popular religions around the world.
Chances are, you’re going to bump into a single Christian sooner or later.
They are out there.
All you have to do is find them, and since we’ve laid out all the ways you can find a Christian boyfriend in college, it should be easier than any of the homework your professor gives you this term.
Go on out there, and keep your head held high so your crown doesn’t fall off while you’re looking for your Christian king.
He’s waiting for you and looking for someone just like you.